The CU safety utility knife is designed to reduce recordable injuries from lacerations. The auto-retracting blade guard snaps over the blade when the cut is complete, protecting the user from contact with the blade. The innovative design of the CU safety knife virtually eliminates handling of loose blades and blade changes. Because there are no loose blades to worry about, this knife prevents loose blades from contaminating foods, products and customers in the food service and retail industries. Safe, user friendly and clearly visable, the CU semi-disposable safety utility knife can be safely used for general duty cutting applications in many industries including food service, grocery, retail, food processing, healthcare, etc.
Download PDF data sheet for this product.
- Patented safety guard system locks and protects users after each cut
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel blade
- Clear auto-retracting blade guard protects user from cuts and lacerations
- Ergonomically designed light weight handle
- Convenient tape cutter incorporated into handle
- High visibility safety yellow
- Hole in handle for attachment of optional lanyard (not included)